Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 August 2013

One of the best make up removers! L'oreal 3 In 1 Micellar Solution

                                                                 Hello!! 

I thought I would review this purchase as I thought it would be helpful for some people. I have never used this kind of cleanser/make up remover before so I thought I would give it a try as water cleansers seem to be very hyped about. I used simple make up wipes to remove my make up before I tried this and it's probably one of the best changes I have made! This Micellar water just cleanses everything of even very heavy eye make up. I also love how after you have used this it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and very soft. It is also very quick and easy and does not take very long as imagined. I love this product very much!! You can also get this from Boots and Superdrug for those in the UK. Sorry  for such a short review but I thought I would share a quick review anyway.


If anyone has any requests for any products you would like to be reviewed leave a comment underneath.       

Thank you!!

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment