Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Hello!


Now this foundation is something I have been wanting to tell everyone about because I have heard so many people speaking about it I wanted to review it myself. I picked this foundation up about three weeks ago and this retails for about £9.99 in the UK. When I applied this foundation it really didn't appeal to me because I have such problematic skin and this foundation is light-medium coverage and I had never tried A lighter coverage foundation before it kind of scared me a bit. After about one week of trying this foundation I started too really like it because it felt like I had nothing on my face and it wasn't cakey at all. I found that applying a light application underneath this foundation it was perfect and I really didn't need to worry that it was a light-medium coverage foundation. I also love the shade selection and the smell of this foundation, usually i'm not a big fan off fragranced foundations but this I love and also this stuff does not break me out. Overall I really love this foundation and would definitely recommend this too all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment