Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 May 2013

MUA Blush (Shade 2)

Hello!

So recently I picked up this MUA blush in the shade 2. I never intended to pick this up I just ran out of blush and needed a new one. I basically just picked this up because it was literally £1 and I had heard a lot about the MUA products so I decided to try this out. Now usually I would just think if it was that kind of price there would be no chance it would be any good. I was happily wrong about this though, I am glad I picked this up and gave it a shot. First of all, I love the color range they have all different shades off pinks and a coral pink. I love the color of shade 2, even though these blushes are quite powder they still give a good color pay off and look really nice on the skin. I definitely want to try the rest off the colors in this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment