Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 May 2013

Helps dry skin! Miaflora Coconut Oil


Hello!



I have now fell in love with coconut oil especially this one. I got my tub from Holland And Barrett and it retails there for about £6.99. I picked this up because I was having servre flaky skin around my nose from coming out of winter into spring and when I stumbled across this in the shop I thought I would give it a try. Now before this, unusually I had never heard about coconut oil know to be used for dry skin! Now, this is a holy grail product for me. Not only did it get rid of my flaky skin but it didn't break me out and for for that's an achievement because I break out so easily and I have pretty combination skin. I also love the fact it's a solid but then turns in too a liquid, it doesn't have a strong coconut fragrance but that doesn't bother me. I would definitely recommend this too anyone! I think this is suitable for any skin type. This stuff personally done wonders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment